We are seeking an experienced and highly skilled Accounts Executive for Accounts related work and Payment Processing work to join our dynamic team at Pashupati Capital Services Pvt Ltd.
• Processing invoices and payments while conducting applicable reconciliation
• Recording bank entries in the company’s back-office system
• Accounting of Companies, Individuals and Trusts as per accounting standards
• Assist in audit and accounting compliances work to the senior manager.
• Stay up to date with emerging technologies, and best practices in financial markets to drive innovation and enhance the effectiveness.
• Sound understanding of financial markets, and Stock markets.
• Should have hands on practice with accounting software like Tally, TechExcel and Capri
• Should be having experience in Excel and advance excel like Vlookup, Hlookup, MIS) and proficiency in email writing
• Excellent problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
• Strong communication skills, with the ability to explain concepts to stakeholders
• 2 yr.+ experience working in CA Firm or accounts department of a stockbroker.
• Comprehensive knowledge of Accounting & Taxation
• Bachelor's or master’s degree in finance related field. (B. Com), (BAF), (M. Com)
• Preferred certificates in Finance field.
09 Nov 2023
806, Dlh Park, Swami Vivekananda Rd, Malad, Adarsh Nagar, Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400062